About Me

My photo
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
MMM....difficult, freak, good hearted, loyal, without a care in the world

Puerto Vallarta

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Difficult??

I havent written in so much time I dont know what to put down....what should it be?? maybe why is it hard for me to have a normal relationship with people whom I truly enjoy their company....maybe its because Im so jealous of my friendship...with them....or maybe because....I honestly dont know why.,...just like its hard for me to understand why I cant  have a girlfriend....since I can have plenty of lovers....what do I need to change for that to happen??? Can someone help me with that?? I pretty much doubt it....change is within, but what is it that I need to change?? I thought I knew myself but Im starting to figure out that I dont know myself at all...or is it the midlife crisis everyone so much talks about...I havent been able to mature...like I should...havent I let go of my demons from the past?? I thought I had....so what is it that makes it so difficult....someone answer for me...if you dare....

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're writing again. Mid life crisis? yeah, maybe that's it ... Writing has helped figuring out a lot of stuff. And whether you do it publicly or privately, maybe it'll help you find the answers you're looking for. No matter what happens, you're still one of the most amazing person that has crossed my path and still the friend who knows me best. If you're that good at sussing people out, why don't you ive it a try on yourself! Love you!

    ReplyDelete