About Me

My photo
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
MMM....difficult, freak, good hearted, loyal, without a care in the world

Puerto Vallarta

Monday, October 19, 2009

Its my Bday

Wow...today is my 29th birthday...and I lived so much and so little at the same time....Ive seen things I dont wish on anybody..but there are things I havent seen that I wish I could....like a different country, different scenery from the one here in Mexico, I mean I am proud to be a Mexican however my soul is a nomad, always have to be on the go and be different places, which is hard once you are 29.

29 years are said easily yet for me it seems like an eternity....and it feels like I have lived for 40 years....and I still feel like Im 21.....Ive lived with my foster parents....Ive found my biological mother..dont know my real dad....Ive been to over 20 funerals....Ive witnessed over 3 births (those are very special) met my sisters and my brother, not a man of many friends but loyal to those I do have....done drugs, crack, peyote, ecstacy, coke, meth, never been an addict, dont do drugs now. Ive smoked cigarrettes and stopped for a long time and smoke again....Ive visited New York, Florida, California Texas, New Mexico, the Grand Canyon, Disneyland and Disneyworld when I was 21 Ive lived in Phoenix, Cancun, Puerto Escondido, Acapulco, Chihuaha, I know Playa del Carmen, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas...and yet with all that I have done in my 29 years I still feel unfulfilled...I have more to do, fall in love again....live another 29 years I hope and live more things and visit many more places....29 a long time but not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment