About Me

My photo
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
MMM....difficult, freak, good hearted, loyal, without a care in the world

Puerto Vallarta

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Short/Long week

Well....what a week, it was short for me...and long at the same time...short because I had 2 days off from work and my employees that are like my kids, which I dont have by the way (different story) and long because I was awaiting a day with a friend of mine and we had a blast...well I did we will have to see what she says!! haha...her dog and mine almost fighting..over a plastic bone...she has a Pitbull and I have a Boxer.....both a year old or close to a year....so make your bets gentlemen....I think my boxer would win, it all started Thursday me preparing for the carne asada at my house....I cleaned my house or at least I think I did real good and went to the store to buy all the materials for it...and my grill was a rim converted into a bbq grill was pretty cool my neighbor lend it to me....I had trouble starting that fire...but I did and it was good dinner...than the party started...me laying in my bed almost all night....and her dancing...which was perfect for me...cuz I didnt want nothing else to do but enjoy the night...some white wine, red wine, champagne and I wanted some beer but the dam lady in the store didnt want to sell any, and it was like 2am thats about the only thing I hate about Puerto Vallarta they stop selling liqour at 12am, I mean dont they understand there are drunks out there like me that need a fix at 2 or 3 in the morning how can they deprive me from that.

I also forgot the feelings of enjoyment from what I did...it had been a long time, too long and its good to feel that way once in a while like me smoking a joint I do it once in a long while but because I want it and wish it not because I need it or crave for it which should be something people should understand, well I actually dont know why I started writing this blog or to what purpose, Im not a guy with an imagination to write about every little thing, I actually am a person that forgets everything...if its not of my benefit or importance, I automatically throw it away....its weird.

Well anyways....see you next time!!! oh yeah today is clasico America Chivas and my Aguilas will win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment