About Me

My photo
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
MMM....difficult, freak, good hearted, loyal, without a care in the world

Puerto Vallarta

Saturday, February 20, 2010

More memories....

  I was watching the movie...Blow with Johny Depp and Penelope Cruz which is a movie related to George Jung (close friend of Pablo Escobar) and I started thinking of my days..when I was dealing drugs never on that scale but it was big for my age (14) and just remembered all my time as a vato loko from the East Side Duppa Villa Projects....and I started to look up homies from the neighborhood...Lil Man, Bam Bam his brother Porky, Pinky, Smurf (RIP), the twins Traviesa and Shorty, and wonder where they are and how they are...I know nothing from them...Lil man last time I saw him he was in Florence (prison) doing life for the murder of Angel Carbajals death (Michael Carbajals brother) ((if you dont know who Michael Carbajal is look it up!!)) told me the whole story too...what a party it must have been in Bachelors II Club that night... I still have my picture with Lil Man and his wife at my house at my moms place....Bam Bam what can I say of Bam Bam I hung around more with Porky his brother and our last meeting didnt go well got into a fight...he beat the crap out of me he was 18 I was 15...and the twins...crazy twins...Traviesa and Shorty always had better looking girlfriends than me...and I hope they all are ok and not caught up in the same old shit...and I see that a lot of the young homies have facebook and myspace accounts...and there are homies that never knew me...and all the work I put in...but it doesnt really matter now...on one side Im glad I dont know them and Im free as a bird..living life with no worries..on th other hand sometimes I miss that, the partys the thanksgiving bowl agains LVL at edison park (wonder if they still do it) moms sitting on their chairs ready to get into fights too and kids playing on the swings right on Edison Park, and going into Ninth street neighborhoods and WBP and Garfield...or GVP or LCM all those people I knew from way back when....wonder where they are...most likely dead and/or in prison...and if they are doing better I am happy for you and if not...well make the best of it....what a life I have led...and now...sometimes my life seems boring but at the end Im glad Im here alive and breathing...so to all the new homies....put in your work..but remember there is life after the barrio...20th street lives within you...I will always be a DVP u can take the boy out the barrio but you cant take the barrio out the boy...but life is sweeter now..against all odds...so put in your work but there is always another world after the Luke Krohn Projects....go and find it!!!

your homie,
Mr Looney Lokon

No comments:

Post a Comment