About Me

My photo
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
MMM....difficult, freak, good hearted, loyal, without a care in the world

Puerto Vallarta

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Canadians

Welll.......today was a good day, met up with old acquaintances I know all older people, but great people I know and I just came back from a great dinner....had some fish, chicken, salad, lots of Vodka and beer which count the most but its funny I didnt drink much, but we started telling old stories and laughing lots, it had been a while since I truly laughed like that, met new cute girls, and had great talks and good plans

  Its funny how when you think you are down there are always people that bring you back up and to me it means a lot to know people like that although I don't consider friends cuz I am not with them every day or talk to them every day or every week but when I see them its like they never left......all Canadians but the good Canadians....and they always take me into their home and have great times....and always asking Jim for a cigarette and are able to go into their fridge and grabbing whatever....it feels good....same people I spent last New Years I spent it with this New Year well not this New Year but yesterday and today, although only Justin was missing since he didn't come probably back home smoking weed just like we were doing down here, so that refreshes my heart always....and to me thats important have a good heart, many people don't like it or see it as weakness or just plain think I am always will be a curtsy kind of guy but to me its better than what they have, cuz they want or look for stuff I had or already had, and I have to keep my heart like that, they are not my friends cuz they don't know my life and I would never tell them...but they are good people everyone in these condos since I know everyone by their first name....they are good pals.....just wanted to write a little about that, now I am going to take a shower cuz I wrestled with one of the girls....in the pool and I probably stained...and then going back down....cuz there is more vodka and beer waiting.....and she is calling

No comments:

Post a Comment