About Me

My photo
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
MMM....difficult, freak, good hearted, loyal, without a care in the world

Puerto Vallarta

Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1st 2010

Well....I wanted to write something last night, although I didn't...to me New Year is just another day, although I am used to spending it with someone this year was different, I spent it with my dog watching Dr.House...I went to my roof watched the fireworks and went to bed....it was kind of sad cuz I ended the year in a sad note...no job no money....but thats what I love the most the challenges that life throws me...its where I have to show my self how I can handle myself whether its good or bad...although the most sad I don't have anyone to suffer with and to help you thru those hard times...but thats ok....thats one thing I understood in a relationship I wanted to start...and this year will be different if I want to offer something I have to be more centered and less freaking poor, jaja...but thats ok like I said to myself before whoever wants me will want me for what I am and what I stand for....but I will save money this year.....that is my plan....

   Right now I am sitting at my friends condo in mismaloya....its 7:17pm jacuzzi is hot, quesadillas are ready....the view is breathtaking and what better way to start the year...then this although I want one more thing but that is not in my power to obtain...but thats ok....2010 will bring many surprises....and better stuff....and if doesnt...well thats ok too....cuz I am alive!!!!

  I love you.....and I love myslef too....lets be happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment