About Me

My photo
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
MMM....difficult, freak, good hearted, loyal, without a care in the world

Puerto Vallarta

Thursday, January 7, 2010

It saddens me....

    It saddens me sometimes to see....how we get so lost in ourselves that sometimes we dont stop and see what is around us...the people that truly care for you or us....and we dont stop to think if they will be there or not...they are just taken for granted...I myself that always have prided myself in helping anyone that I know that needs it...but that is the cost...of "friends"...good thing I never trusted anyone...and never expect anything in return....although it hurts when years later they admit I was right....or even wrong but I always spoke the truth...never sugarcoated it with what they wanted to hear but with what they had to hear...yet....people like to suffer I guess....myself included....but that is life I guess its a bitch and people can go years without realizing the truth but in the end....when its too late it is realized....when people have moved on and noticed that what they have been living its a lie....an empty lie....so I have to stay true to myself....and let them be a lie to themselves....

No comments:

Post a Comment