About Me

My photo
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
MMM....difficult, freak, good hearted, loyal, without a care in the world

Puerto Vallarta

Friday, December 4, 2009

Feelings....



I dont know how to start this blog , and I dont know wether its for my benefit or someone else....I took this personalty test or psychology test just to see where I am at and it makes me laugh cuz you some stuff in it that are true but realize that sometimes it isnt you...here are the answers I got:

"Unfulfilled hopes have lead him to be cautious and mistrusting. Insists he have full control over his actions and will not let anything hold him back or stand in his way. Unwilling to give up or surrender anything and demands a promise of safety against future setbacks or loss of status."

I just let a friendship go...for that same reason being cautious and mistrusting but its more mistrust of myself...and I do have to control of what I do...although its hurting me to the bones what I did...and a second doesnt go by that I dont feel like talking or hearing the laughter or the complaints...

"Has high emotional expectations and desires to be the center of attention, which makes it difficult to find a satisfying relationship. His reserved, cautious nature makes him emotionally distant. "

I dont feel I need to be the center of attention however I do have emotional expectations for that same reason I drive people way and there I am emotianlly distant myself...although people can understand that I havent met anyone that will come back and try to keep that friendship....(thats another debate I will talk in a different post)

"Emotionally demanding and will involve himself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

For that same reason I distanced myself cuz its difficult to give myself in....and no one has ever tried to go deeper inside of me.

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic and sticks to them stubbornly, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very precise in the qualities he seeks in a partner."

Dont know what to say to this... I do know what I am looking for, open minded people that dont judge and are willing to try anything once...that can talk for hours with out being bored

"Forces himself to remain calm under pressure, but hiding his emotions wears on him. He is looking for a safer way to deal with his problems, and searching for a chance to recover."

Thats the same reason I dont pick up the phone and call her....I have to be calm and controlled although it does wear on me......





You give my life purpose
i never known anyone
who could make me
smile and laugh so much
i can honestly say
that you literally mean everything to me
i can find no faults in you
each time i fall
your there to catch me
theres soo much more i wanna say
but youve heard it all before
your really one of a kind
i dont know
where id be now
if you hadnt came into my life
its weird thinking
we only met by chance
but look at us now
we can hardly bare
to be away from eachother
i like what we have
and i admire every part of you
i can never fully express
everything you are to me
theres no words
to describe
how you make me feel


I love you always and today

I could use a friend
Who wouldn't forget me
Wouldn't deny me
and know what I see

This goes for an old friend
Who I know longer talk to
It goes for .....
Who was great and true

She was my best friend
But now we barely talk
remember everything we did
All the long walks

The sleepover, and shopping
the ecstacy, and walk in parks
food shopping at eleven o'clock
Crying for a dramatic happening

We went through good and bad
anything you could think of
She was a perfect friend
Someone easy to love

I miss her badly, to bad we separated.
Went our separate ways to different schools
She still lives around the block
But with different friends that must be cool

I would love to catch up on time
Talk and go for our walks
Stay up late and making silly dances
But she still is my lucky shamrock

A true friend she still is
And a true friend to cry too
Someone I dearly miss
A true friend who misses me too


That is you babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment