About Me

My photo
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
MMM....difficult, freak, good hearted, loyal, without a care in the world

Puerto Vallarta

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mmmmm....I guess



Not my words but it suits best....

Excruciating heartache pounding on my chest to free
itself of captivity.
Wanting so much to make the person it loves trully
happy.
Those tales of the broken heart are not forgotten.
Heart is kept in captivity to be guarded and watched.
To never go through a similar tale again.
Yet heat hurts because it's love is forcing it to forget.
Therefore, the blood is falling with no signs of stopping.
The pools of it filling the captivity drowning the heart.
Heart wants to make the love happy but at what price is
it willing to risk it or the love willing to risk it's well-
being?
How far will they both go?
The answer is until one no longer exists like before.


and another one......






A thousand fair suitors all stab at your heart
Those poets of movement and jockeys of art
The high-volume vendors who hustle romance
Splashing their canvas with color and dance

The blasters of trumpets, gold banners unfurled
They offer lush gardens in glistening worlds
Yes, bearers of torches and carvers of stone
Who whisper their sonnets and surrender their thrones

And there in your doorway, no shadow is cast
No lingering voices, no ghosts from the past
Just a cluster of walls, and a window of pain
Collecting the heartache like droplets of rain

Still I stand before you, with palms to the sky
No gold in my pocket, no thorn in my side
And all I can offer, where words have no place
Is a body that trembles, and this love that awaits


and the last one.....



I never really know how you feel
I can't read your mind
I just keep waiting ...


No comments:

Post a Comment